Friday, April 18, 2008

Thank You

Many of you who recieved our letter know that we needed to have half of our money raised by today in order to purchase our plane tickets to Kenya. We have surpassed the 50% mark and are well on our way to reaching our goal amount.

We are very thankful to all of you who have contributed to us financially and very thankful to those of you who have been praying for us. We are most thankful to God for providing for us. We have been very humbled by this experience and God is definately showering blessings upon us. Without question we know we are to be in Kenya this summer-God has made that abundantly clear to us through support raising (among many other things).

So thank you, thank you, thank you. You have blessed us greatly and we are so grateful. You have been a wonderful reflection of Christ to us in your gifts and willingness to give. We just cant say enough so please know our hearts are full of thanksgiving.

On a side note the last blog about the bugs-I was mostly kidding. I do not like them but can deal with it. My great friend Connie was a litte worried about me so I wanted everyone to know I am okay and was just adding some humor. You can pray along with me that God will keep all the bugs hidden while we are there and that is okay with me :) You never know I may end up saving Tim from some critter!

No comments: